An ideal wedding of reassuring cruising stability and liveaboard luxury !
A unique bet: Conceived for the speed, J122 is nevertheless very easy to handle and offers a completely furnished interior for a successful cruise: a beautiful internal space, three spacious cabins with full headroom for live-aboard cruising, complete galley, many opening ports for optimized ventilation and luminosity, and plenty of storage.
Thanks to its balanced sailplan, the J122 can be easily sailed by a cruising couple or a family crew.
|« One J, it is naturally a boat of effective regatta. But it is also the ideal sailboat for an easy and fast cruise ».
|Sebastien Mainguet, article published in “Voile Magazine” n° 140
- Three spacious cabins with large doubleberths and plenty of clothes storage space, each cabin have three opening ports for a very good ventilation
- The saloon features two full-length settee berths and two fold-down pilot berths
- High living space (1m85 in saloon), featuring satin-varnished light mahogany joinerwork
- Hi-fi sound system with 4 loudspeakers
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swivelling tulip lights in cabins
- A U-shaped galley, with double stainless-steel sinks, large icebox/fridge, and gimbaled gas stove with oven and two burners
- Pressurized hot and cold water (300 liters water tank)
- Transom platform with removable swimming ladder and shower on deck
- 2 side lockers in cockpit and 1 removable aft locker to be used as dock box
- Solar protection cover
- Large companionway sprayhood with removable sides and opening front
- Boat autopilot
- Electric anchor windlass
- GPS chart plotter, VHF
- Furling genoa, Lazy Jack
- Inboard 40 HP Saildrive VOLVO diesel engine
- Sound insulated engine compartment,
- Ventilation pipes
- Additional battery
- s/s handrails on top of coachroof
- Dinghy Plastimo
- Optional dinghy engine
- Allowed for 8 people (category A), 10 people (category B) or 12 people (category C)
Magnificent!!! View this video for
the pleasure to navigate 9 minutes
on the J 122!
[Video Paul Cronin, Jamestown, USA]